Hi anyone recognise this type of pottery bowl & these marks? Art deco style

3 posters

Go down

Hi anyone recognise this type of pottery bowl & these marks? Art deco style Empty Hi anyone recognise this type of pottery bowl & these marks? Art deco style

Post by eshearm August 22nd 2014, 8:27 am

Hi this bowl is about 5" across, does anyone recognise the GA and numbers? kindests E

Hi anyone recognise this type of pottery bowl & these marks? Art deco style Img_0426

Hi anyone recognise this type of pottery bowl & these marks? Art deco style Img_0427

Hi anyone recognise this type of pottery bowl & these marks? Art deco style Img_0428
eshearm
eshearm

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2013-10-20

Back to top Go down

Hi anyone recognise this type of pottery bowl & these marks? Art deco style Empty Re: Hi anyone recognise this type of pottery bowl & these marks? Art deco style

Post by dantheman August 22nd 2014, 10:26 am

could you photoshop the base image? as it's too dark to see

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 15457
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Hi anyone recognise this type of pottery bowl & these marks? Art deco style Empty Re: Hi anyone recognise this type of pottery bowl & these marks? Art deco style

Post by NaomiM August 22nd 2014, 11:28 am

Looks fine to me.
Might be SA or GA
Numbers are 550/70/3
Doesn't strike me as British with those numbers, but I don't recognise the monogram.

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 32032
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by eshearm August 22nd 2014, 11:57 am

Hi Naomi it us GA, at first glance bowl makes me think 1930s with the matt glazes but base makes me think newer, could be American?
eshearm
eshearm

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2013-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum