A pottery swap shop, but without any involvement from Noel Edmonds

3 posters

Go down

A pottery swap shop, but without any involvement from Noel Edmonds  Empty A pottery swap shop, but without any involvement from Noel Edmonds

Post by Guest April 18th 2018, 5:46 pm

This is probably a daft idea, for many different reasons, but I will air it anyway. Feel free to shoot me down in flames.
I do wonder if there is room for a place online where trusted collectors could have the option to swap pieces. I am not talking about any monetary involvement, just a case of two mutual parties being happy to exchange pots.

Back to top Go down

A pottery swap shop, but without any involvement from Noel Edmonds  Empty Re: A pottery swap shop, but without any involvement from Noel Edmonds

Post by NaomiM April 18th 2018, 5:58 pm

I usually just pm the member if they post something I’d like to buy (or swap). I have swapped pieces before now - Brin got my Trentham Art Pottery bull and I got his Bitossi ashtray - but often the items one member is willing to offer in exchange are of less value than what the other member has to offer, so messaging them directly and offering to buy it can be a lot easier.

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 32069
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

A pottery swap shop, but without any involvement from Noel Edmonds  Empty Re: A pottery swap shop, but without any involvement from Noel Edmonds

Post by Guest April 18th 2018, 6:02 pm

That makes sense.
If you ever see anything of mine that you fancy swapping for that lovely panda (if you still have it) then give me a shout.

Back to top Go down

Post by dantheman April 18th 2018, 6:54 pm

could lead to fallouts

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 15454
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 18th 2018, 7:25 pm

Yes, you are probably right dan.

Back to top Go down

Post by NaomiM April 18th 2018, 7:40 pm

Will do Excellent

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 32069
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by 22 Crawford St. April 18th 2018, 8:17 pm

Don't mention fallouts and Noel Edmonds in the same sentence...
22 Crawford St.
22 Crawford St.

Male Number of posts : 5612
Registration date : 2009-12-19

http://www.briglin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 18th 2018, 9:37 pm

Oh Crawford , I suppose it was bound to get said at some point 😊

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum