Please help me to verify if this glass is ida paulin’s work

3 posters

Go down

Please help me to verify if this glass is ida paulin’s work Empty Please help me to verify if this glass is ida paulin’s work

Post by Alexkh June 16th 2024, 6:57 am

Please help me to verify if this glass is ida paulin’s work 5e9cde10
Please help me to verify if this glass is ida paulin’s work 6cc8b910
Please help me to verify if this glass is ida paulin’s work Ee9f0310Hello dear, users I would like to ask you for help in the verification and authentication of this glass
Due to my search, it looks like it is Ida Poulin but I am not sure. Any help and info is welcome
Alexkh
Alexkh

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2024-06-16

Back to top Go down

Please help me to verify if this glass is ida paulin’s work Empty Re: Please help me to verify if this glass is ida paulin’s work

Post by benwilliams June 27th 2024, 7:54 pm

I couldn’t find Ida Poulin online. Who is she?

benwilliams
benwilliams

Number of posts : 2419
Registration date : 2017-12-27

Back to top Go down

Please help me to verify if this glass is ida paulin’s work Empty Re: Please help me to verify if this glass is ida paulin’s work

Post by philpot June 28th 2024, 9:59 am

This is from the intro to a exhibition of hers in Germany.
As a master in the refinement of glass products, but also of products from the porcelain industry, she designed countless decors and pictorial motifs in her Augsburg studio, which she produced in series with several employees.
The exhibition illuminates the artist's work in all its facets: As a student at the Munich Art Academy and a proven craftswoman, Ida Paulin worked in a wide variety of techniques. In addition to oil painting, she also created numerous batiks and embroideries, some with exotic themes, as well as graphic works.

So she seems to be more of a designer. Employing other people. So it would be almost impossible to attribute this to her personally unless it was signed personally.

philpot
philpot

Number of posts : 6591
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum