Gilded White Porcelain Plate with Fruit, Flowers and Ribbons, Arrows mark

2 posters

Go down

Gilded White Porcelain Plate with Fruit, Flowers and Ribbons, Arrows mark Empty Gilded White Porcelain Plate with Fruit, Flowers and Ribbons, Arrows mark

Post by becciwaldronsmith August 24th 2024, 11:38 am

Hi - This is the first time I have posted on here.
This is a plate that came into my possession about 15 years ago and I have spent that time trying to work out what the back stamp is.
Any insights into what it is would be appreciated.Gilded White Porcelain Plate with Fruit, Flowers and Ribbons, Arrows mark Img_3211
Gilded White Porcelain Plate with Fruit, Flowers and Ribbons, Arrows mark Img_3210
becciwaldronsmith
becciwaldronsmith

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2024-07-23

https://www.crystalsbyenchantment.com

Back to top Go down

Gilded White Porcelain Plate with Fruit, Flowers and Ribbons, Arrows mark Empty Re: Gilded White Porcelain Plate with Fruit, Flowers and Ribbons, Arrows mark

Post by RoyJ99 August 27th 2024, 8:53 pm

Is it possible to get a close up photo of the mark? It could be La Courtille, Paris circa 1800.
RoyJ99
RoyJ99

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2013-06-12

Back to top Go down

Gilded White Porcelain Plate with Fruit, Flowers and Ribbons, Arrows mark Empty Gilded White Porcelain Plate with Fruit, Flowers and Ribbons, Arrows mark

Post by becciwaldronsmith September 2nd 2024, 5:53 pm

Hi - thank you so much for your reply Roy.  It is in storage at the moment, so the only close up is this one which is a bit blurry, but I will take another.  It looks like two crossed arrows without the feathers. Light and Kindness BecciGilded White Porcelain Plate with Fruit, Flowers and Ribbons, Arrows mark Img_3212
becciwaldronsmith
becciwaldronsmith

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2024-07-23

https://www.crystalsbyenchantment.com

Back to top Go down

Gilded White Porcelain Plate with Fruit, Flowers and Ribbons, Arrows mark Empty Re: Gilded White Porcelain Plate with Fruit, Flowers and Ribbons, Arrows mark

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum