Bunty Davies (Nee Duffin) - Pottery Posey Vase Cornwall

2 posters

Go down

Bunty Davies (Nee Duffin) - Pottery Posey Vase Cornwall Empty Bunty Davies (Nee Duffin) - Pottery Posey Vase Cornwall

Post by potterymad62 September 23rd 2024, 4:49 pm

Some time ago I'm sure I put a post up regarding Bunty Smith pottery, however I have used the search box and it seems their in no record of it here.

The pot I have just posted here is the one I'm sure posted back on the way back machine with other pots we thought made by Bunty Smith.

Now the interesting part is, today a lady knocked on my door regarding those pots, and what a surprise it was for me. She seen this pots online said they were made by her and not Bunty Smith.

She is now living in Australia and is over in the UK at the moment on holiday and we had a fantastic and interesting chat about her early pottery experience at few potteries and potters she work with living in Cornwall at the time. She also knew Bunty Smith when she worked at the Leach pottery.

She also handed me a letter with some details about her potting career days and then setting up her own pottery in Ramsey, Huntingdon UK in 1981. I have included the letter in this post for all to enjoy.

Bunty Davies (Nee Duffin) - Pottery Posey Vase Cornwall B1af1611
Bunty Davies (Nee Duffin) - Pottery Posey Vase Cornwall D8d24e10
Bunty Davies (Nee Duffin) - Pottery Posey Vase Cornwall Pxl_2663
potterymad62
potterymad62

Male Number of posts : 888
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Bunty Davies (Nee Duffin) - Pottery Posey Vase Cornwall Empty Re: Bunty Davies (Nee Duffin) - Pottery Posey Vase Cornwall

Post by NaomiM September 23rd 2024, 5:28 pm

Most Excellent

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 32157
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum