Antique Stoneware Jug With Neoclassical Designs- Help dating & Where Please

2 posters

Go down

Antique Stoneware Jug With Neoclassical Designs- Help dating & Where Please Empty Antique Stoneware Jug With Neoclassical Designs- Help dating & Where Please

Post by LEGSY September 24th 2024, 4:29 pm

Found a lovely big jug today in a junk shop and managed to get it for a decent price as i loved
the designs i decided to buy it most of this type of thing doesn't seem to popular these days at
least where i live they are. Would love to know any information regards date and if it is as good
as i thought it looked when i saw it :) Thanks for looking at it.
Antique Stoneware Jug With Neoclassical Designs- Help dating & Where Please P1010567
Antique Stoneware Jug With Neoclassical Designs- Help dating & Where Please P1010565
Antique Stoneware Jug With Neoclassical Designs- Help dating & Where Please P1010566
LEGSY
LEGSY

Male Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2017-02-19

Back to top Go down

Antique Stoneware Jug With Neoclassical Designs- Help dating & Where Please Empty Re: Antique Stoneware Jug With Neoclassical Designs- Help dating & Where Please

Post by denbydump September 24th 2024, 11:23 pm

What are the letters underneath? Can't quite make it out.
denbydump
denbydump
Consultant
Consultant

Number of posts : 7361
Registration date : 2014-06-01

http://www.magicfabric.magix.net/public/

Back to top Go down

Antique Stoneware Jug With Neoclassical Designs- Help dating & Where Please Empty Re: Antique Stoneware Jug With Neoclassical Designs- Help dating & Where Please

Post by LEGSY September 25th 2024, 10:16 am

Thanks for that i hadn't noticed any words on the bottom at all with an eye glass under the mans
head on the base it reads Canova i think but not easy to read it at all bit broken lettering..
LEGSY
LEGSY

Male Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2017-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum