LYON & TURNBULL SINCE SINCE 1860. Contents of a London Flat. 3D VIDEO

2 posters

Go down

LYON & TURNBULL SINCE SINCE 1860. Contents of a London Flat. 3D VIDEO Empty LYON & TURNBULL SINCE SINCE 1860. Contents of a London Flat. 3D VIDEO

Post by philpot October 12th 2024, 9:13 am

https://www.lyonandturnbull.com/stories/virtual-tour-design-since-1860

The link is to a fabulous video of all that is available. Catalogue below. A superb collection really worth looking at. It must have been some Flat!
philpot
philpot

Number of posts : 6638
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Back to top Go down

LYON & TURNBULL SINCE SINCE 1860. Contents of a London Flat. 3D VIDEO Empty Re: LYON & TURNBULL SINCE SINCE 1860. Contents of a London Flat. 3D VIDEO

Post by croker October 12th 2024, 5:10 pm

We were heavily into collecting from the decorative arts of this period some years ago and i still think it's probably my favourite period, it's so varied and opens many avenues for research the only problem is space for a good collection and as this flat shows it can be rather overpowering, we still have a residue from our collection mainly furniture from Talbert, Bevan, Pugin and Heaton and a few other odds and ends. The collection in Lyon and Turnbull looks good ,i particularly like the ebonised cabinet by Cox and turn the clock back i would have probably have bought it.
croker
croker

Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2021-01-20

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum