somebody broke my vases -> what's their value?

3 posters

Go down

somebody broke my vases -> what's their value? Empty somebody broke my vases -> what's their value?

Post by Zijperspace February 24th 2014, 1:48 pm

A guy who was installing a central heating system at my place broke 3 of my vases. Here are the links to some pictures of them:

https://www.20thcenturyforum.com/t2918p105-dumler-breiden#84642.
https://www.20thcenturyforum.com/t10408-jug-that-seems-wg-but-not-sure-with-some-sgraffito-technique

I don't think it will be easy to get them replaced, but because the responsible company wants to know what the value of them were I wanted to ask people here what it might be.

I would be very grateful if somebody could help me with this. They were all part of my sgraffito collection I love so much.
Zijperspace
Zijperspace

Male Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2012-10-09

Back to top Go down

somebody broke my vases -> what's their value? Empty Re: somebody broke my vases -> what's their value?

Post by Zijperspace February 24th 2014, 1:50 pm

Hmm, I checked the links. The 1st one should go to the post with the 2 D&B vases '110-20 plus 181-20', but that didn't work.
Zijperspace
Zijperspace

Back to top Go down

somebody broke my vases -> what's their value? Empty Re: somebody broke my vases -> what's their value?

Post by NaomiM February 24th 2014, 3:30 pm

I'm afraid over in the UK they wouldn't be worth much - £10 each, if you;re lucky. Worth seeing if they're selling for more on German ebay.

Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 32054
Registration date : 2012-05-15

http://bispm.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by skay February 24th 2014, 6:16 pm

Happy But good to see you back Zijperspace, I've been worried sick!

somebody broke my vases -> what's their value? 234527 

xx

big ed wrote:Burt lancaster spat on me Sad

brin mcardle wrote:Probably no surprise...I love this

Taylor Thomas wrote:Have you got enough quotes Sue?

l33ham180 wrote:the wife wants massive

NaomiM wrote:...didn't even have the excuse it was for charity. Just liked his balls. Cheeky

dantheman wrote:I think it's shit

22 Crawford St. wrote:No one likes clowns.

skay
skay
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3351
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Zijperspace February 24th 2014, 8:18 pm

Don't worry Skay, I just didn't have the money anymore to expand my collection. And it's getting even worse than that: I'm going to do the job I want (I had 2 jobs and I'm changing that into 1 of them)! And that means that I'll be poor for a while. But no worries, I'm happy. :-)
Zijperspace
Zijperspace

Back to top Go down

Post by skay February 24th 2014, 8:26 pm

Zijperspace wrote:Don't worry Skay, I just didn't have the money anymore to expand my collection. And it's getting even worse than that: I'm going to do the job I want (I had 2 jobs and I'm changing that into 1 of them)! And that means that I'll be poor for a while. But no worries, I'm happy. :-)

No money needed, happy is the thing!  Shrugs still keep coming here please Jijp, you can help with lots of ID requests xx

xx

big ed wrote:Burt lancaster spat on me Sad

brin mcardle wrote:Probably no surprise...I love this

Taylor Thomas wrote:Have you got enough quotes Sue?

l33ham180 wrote:the wife wants massive

NaomiM wrote:...didn't even have the excuse it was for charity. Just liked his balls. Cheeky

dantheman wrote:I think it's shit

22 Crawford St. wrote:No one likes clowns.

skay
skay
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3351
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum