The Poole Pottery Collectors Club Public Forum

+3
feca67
gareth-h
dantheman
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Poole Pottery Collectors Club Public Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Poole Pottery Collectors Club Public Forum

Post by gareth-h January 27th 2013, 3:57 pm

Yes
gareth-h
gareth-h

Male Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-03-27

http://www.pooleroom.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The Poole Pottery Collectors Club Public Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Poole Pottery Collectors Club Public Forum

Post by mandrake1000 January 29th 2013, 8:48 pm

Site is still down ...
mandrake1000
mandrake1000

Male Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2012-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by gareth-h January 30th 2013, 8:55 pm

There has been a problem with the domain name which has expired but turns out to still be registered to the previous owners of the club.

The site will be back shortly under a new domain name and attempts will be made to transfer ownership of the current domain name.
gareth-h
gareth-h

Male Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-03-27

http://www.pooleroom.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dantheman January 31st 2013, 12:56 pm

let's hope Pooleaxe plays ball then

Consultant
Consultant

Male Number of posts : 15458
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Back to top Go down

The Poole Pottery Collectors Club Public Forum - Page 2 Empty Poole Pottery Collectors Club

Post by poolejake February 3rd 2013, 3:05 pm

Hi Guys,
Just to let you know we are still working on getting the site and public forum back on line. Major problems have occurred and we are in the process of setting the site up under a different domain we should be back in the next couple of days (fingers and toes crossed) we will then be found under www.poolepotterycollectorsclub.net
It may take a bit longer to get the public forum up but we will be as quick as we can. I realise this isn't a good advert but things do happen to the best of groups. This year the club gained a Patron in Mr Richard Dennis and the raise in profile has enabled us to get Paul Atterbury as our speaker at this years Gala Day in November. If you know a member and put their name on the application form they will get £5 off their next years membership! so once your a member you could get all your friends to join and end up not paying anything the next year.

We are working hard to improve the club and would welcome new members. Our identification galleries now contain over 8,000 images and lots more. In fact once I can access it again I have at least 200 more images to download. We are also offering more events.

All the best to you all
Sue
Secretary P.P.C.C.
poolejake
poolejake

Female Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by poolejake February 5th 2013, 10:00 pm

Just to let you guys know although the full site isn't up and running yet the Public gallery is available once more. you will find it at http://www.poolepotterycollectorsclub.net/gallery.php
The full site will follow very soon. I will try to find time to post more photos.
poolejake
poolejake

Back to top Go down

Post by dantheman February 6th 2013, 12:54 pm

some catagories are not visible but do exist when you use the search,I just added 2 images to the Ionian gallery so let's see what happens

Consultant
Consultant

Back to top Go down

Post by poolejake February 14th 2013, 8:37 pm

The Poole Pottery Collectors Club web site is now fully functional on www.poolepotterycollectorsclub.net
poolejake
poolejake

Back to top Go down

Post by dantheman February 14th 2013, 8:40 pm

when will we be able to add images to the gallery please Sue?

Consultant
Consultant

Back to top Go down

Post by poolejake February 14th 2013, 8:57 pm

Not sure why you can't sorry. I will try to work it out and let you know. In the mean time I am quite happy to load them for you as I seem to be the only person able to load anything onto this area. Goodness knows why as I am the most computer illiterate person I know.

Apologise for this. In a couple of months I will ask my son, who does know computers inside out to try and find out for me but at the moment I think I have used him enough sorting out the main site and don't want to take to much advantage

Ever thought of joining the Collectors Club Dan? we have over 8,500 photos on that site. We are working hard to give good value for money would welcome new members. The Gala Days started 3 years ago and this year we have Paul Atterbury as the speaker at the Gala Day
poolejake
poolejake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum